aroma beads & FOs, international shipping

purpur

Hello everybody,

I'm new to this board and hope I can find some help. I used to live in the States and started making aroma beads, now I am hooked to this new hobby! Unfortunately we moved to Germany and I can't find any supplier of the beads here. Nobody even ever heard about aroma beads, making candles is not a very common thing here. I just contacted some suppliers of aroma beads and FOs about the shipping. Now I found this forum I thought maybe someone in here has some advice which supplier has good shipping rates or has any other idea on how to get my beloved aroma beads to germany without spending a fortune?

Thank you

purpur

Well you need to find someone willing to ship the beads flat rate other wise it going to cost you big time. I believe in the medium flat rate box you can get almost 12lb of beads. FOs you are pretty much stuck with high rates as most FO can not go air any more so UPS or FedEx has to be used and it is not cheap.

I wish I was more help but maybe a few of our international people will jump in here.