Candle Cocoon...YUM

debratant

I just received my order from Lyschel and all I can say is....WOW.

I have been researching her oils on here and I have to agree with something someone said...some of the oils are nose hair burners OOB...but they smell AWESOME and I can't wait to get started with using them.

I was hoping for some guidance on which wax to put them in. I have a few different waxes and I really want to put them in the best ones first since I only ordered 4 oz'ers to try. I don't want to waste these oils so I was curious what waxes they perform best in if that makes sense?

I have 4627 comfort blend

GW464 soy

1343 pillar

4625 pillar

CB Advanced soy

I also have some J223 and 6006 and GW444. I think I have EZsoy also.

I was thinking of starting with the 4627 first...since that has a great scent throw for me usually. Then thought I would try them in the 464. Can you tell I love these FO's and don't want to waste them by putting them in something that won't do them justice? lol

I don't sell...so these are purely for my enjoyment and for friends/family.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I love all of Candle Cocoons oils and out of the waxes you named I have tried them in the GW444 and GW464 and most give an awesome throw in both. I've tried her oils in quite a few waxes and I've tried most on her site and almost all are amazing. If you name some of the ones you received I can give you better info.

Thanks to both of you. I agree...Lyschel's customer service is unlike any I've experienced so far..her personal email to me about my order really sets her far above the rest.

I'm going to pour some sultry angel with 444 today...I can't wait!

I only use Sultry Angel, but this one is super, super strong. I use about half of what I do others in candles and body products. If you go too strong, it will not smell the same and loses some of it layers.

I use it in a 223 and Ez Soy blend.

This is my all time most popular scent, in bath and body anyway. People love it.