Fundraiser????

LynnS

I was approached about working with a lady who wants to do a fundraiser for Toys For Tots.She has done fundraisers around Christmas time in my area for other things but she is just starting Toy for Tots.She has applied or whatever they do and waiting for her release papers soon.I have no idea how someone gets started with this group.

I do cancer fundraiser but it is just mailing in my neighborhood.Beats going door to door and my neighbors give through the mail.

I will wait for her papers.I was wondering who gets/takes orders in this kind of fundraiser or is she wanting to sell at a location.If she wants to do that I guess I would hage to sell the candles to her wholesale??? Then she sells at a location etc. Is that what some of you would do.

I did e-mail her back and asked if adults, kids or if just she was going to take orders.Waiting to hear back.

Just something different here.I have had a Church and a animal group from another county ask me about fundraising.Those never went through. Not sure if they decided to not do candles. I know I am reasonable and one group was only 10 miles from me.The other was almost 2 hours but we could have met them 1/2 way,.No shipping then.

Anyone ever worked with Toy for Tots??? or someone who does fundraisers for them??? :confused:

Thanks

LynnS