CS Wildberry Mousse help needed

FunFlames

I am testing this Fo. I love the smell but I have not been able to get a great HT, which I know is possible.

I use a 75/25 415/J223 blend, 1oz FO, CDN 12/14 wicks in an 11oz Metro jar, 3inch diameter. I am 20 hours into my testing..... the 12 is doing better than the 14. It is burning a bit hotter, but slower. After this last burn the MP was full and 1/4in deep in the 14 and 3/8in deep in the 12. I am getting mushrooming on both.

I can smell it when I am over it and a little around it, but it isn't throwing like I think it should.

Does anyone have any suggestions?? Is this one that people cut back on? I am thinking about going down to a CDN10... maybe that will help.

TIA for any help with this.

Danielle

This is a great thrower for me, I use C3, 6%, no additives. I use ECO10 wicks in 16oz smooth mason jars...they are 2.5" across and a bit wider at the bottom. I would think you might need a bigger wick in a 3" jar but I'm not really familiar with the CDN's

thank you all for the replies.... I am going to pour more 1 wick up and 1 down..... I WILL get this! LOL

Thanks again

Danielle

Quick question.... when figuring the % do most people take 1oz /the total 17... or 1oz / 16? The way you figure obviously changes the %. I usually stick to 1oz (weight) pp of wax. To me that can be 5.8% or 6.25%.