Grrrr!!!Don't you just hate it...

Grrr! :mad: Don't you just hate when you are testing and figure out you need a wick size that you can't find?

I've been testing WYW Vanilla Grapefruit (I really like it). I even used less f/o. Most of my f/o's use the 51-32z. This f/o's ht is terrific but the flame is really too small and the 60-44z are too big. I looked on Wick's Unlimited zinc size chart and they offer the 51-36-18 Z (which has a higher flame height) but I can't find a supplier that carries them. I use Peak's wicks and I really like theirs but they don't carry the 51-36z. I even goggled it and still no luck :angry2:.

Does anyone know of a supplier who carries these? Tia

P.S. Sorry to vent but it's so frustrating at times.

Grrr! :mad: Don't you just hate when you are testing and figure out you need a wick size that you can't find?

I've been testing WYW Vanilla Grapefruit (I really like it). I even used less f/o. Most of my f/o's use the 51-32z. This f/o's ht is terrific but the flame is really too small and the 60-44z are too big. I looked on Wick's Unlimited zinc size chart and they offer the 51-36-18 Z (which has a higher flame height) but I can't find a supplier that carries them. I use Peak's wicks and I really like theirs but they don't carry the 51-36z. I even goggled it and still no luck :angry2:.

Does anyone know of a supplier who carries these? Tia

P.S. Sorry to vent but it's so frustrating at times.

If I were you I would call Wicks Unlimited and ask for a sample of this wick to try. They should send maybe 10 wicks and you can really see if they work. Also ask who sells this size just in case it does work. While your at it you may ask for a size smaller and larger just in-case their wicks burn different because of coating or what ever.

Thanks Sharon. I'll give them a call tomorrow. I was thinking of asking them the same thing (on who may carry them and samples). I just hate the thought of no supplier carry them and finding out that is the size I need. I cant afford ordering 10,000 from them, lol.Thanks again.