Individually Shrink Wrapping 1 oz Tarts

NoOneSpecial

What size and type of shrink wrap do you use to shrink wrap an individual 1 oz tart? I have tried using the votive sleeves from allwhitecandles.com but it does not cover the sides of the tarts. I was looking at the ones from canwax and would like to know if anyone has tried those?

What do you all use? Bags, tubing, just film? Thanks! I want something that will cover the entire tart.

I have a shrink wrap system I can wrap 25 tarts in less than 2 minutes. I used to have 4" tubing and an impulse sealer but got real tired of cutting and sealing. This is where I got mine from:

http://www.nationalshrinkwrap.com/page/page/4625591.htm

If you have to package many tarts at all.. this system will save you lots of time.. and I make really nice gift baskets with a different poly.

I have a shrink wrap system I can wrap 25 tarts in less than 2 minutes. I used to have 4" tubing and an impulse sealer but got real tired of cutting and sealing. This is where I got mine from:

If you have to package many tarts at all.. this system will save you lots of time.. and I make really nice gift baskets with a different poly.

Thanks, everyone for your input. I'll check this out.

wow that is sooo cool. what a great website that showed exactly how it works. i have always wondered. I am not ready to make that investment yet but i have always wanted to seal them individually like yankee does but did not have the time for sure. that is great, thanks sheri.

Okay, I got my 3" tubing (2 rolls of 500 feet each) and my impulse sealer and have already decided I'm not going this route. This is great for those who are doing a few tarts at a time, but trying to do 500 tarts is a PITB. I should have ordered a small amount as samples first. :rolleyes2 I'm going to put both of these up in the classies and look into the machine Sheri mentioned. Too cool!

I went to a soap conference and saw Art demonstrate that system. Then I got home and looked at what I was doing.. and the whole time I used my tubing and sealer I was thinking I could be done by now with that system... so after a few days of torturing myself I called Art and had him ship me one. He will visit with you about your application to make sure you get the right wrap. Customer service is always great. Have had mine two years now and wraped thousands of melts.. and it still works great. With the sealer I was always having to replace the wires. This system was the best investment I have made.

Sherl,

can you shrink wrap them like in a six pack? three by two?

i don't see any pictures on your website?

do you have any pictures of your melts?

i went to the site last night and emailed them about making a tarts video and he emailed me the next morning and gave me lots of information. i would love to buy one but don't think i am there yet.

To see my product see my production site at www.Sherolyn.com .. I have changed my labels and have no new pictures.. that is why shop pics are not up. On my todo list for this month. My production site will go wholesale after that.

Mine are single wrap. I go 5 down and 5 accross. Ten seals and I'm done.. less than 2 minutes. But you can wrap as many as you want. I wrap gift boxes, soap, diffuser sticks.

To see my product see my production site at www.Sherolyn.com .. I have changed my labels and have no new pictures.. that is why shop pics are not up. On my todo list for this month. My production site will go wholesale after that.

Mine are single wrap. I go 5 down and 5 accross. Ten seals and I'm done.. less than 2 minutes. But you can wrap as many as you want. I wrap gift boxes, soap, diffuser sticks.

I saw your tarts, very nice. How does it work with the votives though? I saw no pics for that.

I think with votives I do 4 down and 4 accross.. they are bigger and a bit more odd shaped. I don't make many votives as the market if more for melts.

I use a lighter shrink that allows the scents through. No, fragrance doese not mix. My bins hold 100 tarts easily.. amd separately. If they are thwon together.. yes, the scent can kinda get muddy. Talk to Art.. he will make recomendations based upon what you need it for.