My millcreek FO review

LeahRB

Purchased these a while back and wanted to share. I use 4630 at 9%.

Christmas Splendor: I really like this scent and my brother said it had a good throw.

Cozy Home: OOB to me it smells like CS cranberry marmalade which is a good thing.

Grandma's Kitchen: A very spicy scent.

Green Bamboo: A very green and clean scent. The tart was strong.

Leather: Very strong, but not my type of scent.

Orange Clove: Really liked this one and my sister said it had a good throw.

Pomegranate: Very sweet and the tart was strong.

Northern Red Currant: I love this one. I actually have it burning right now. It throws good, but does not give me a headache. Not fruity to me. I think it has a rosewood type scent to it.

Sweet Orange & Chili Pepper: Awesome! What else can I say?

Ylang Ylang & Ginger: OOB it is good. I am thinking it would be nice in wax. Any opinions on how this one does in wax?

Autumn/Seasoned Sage: A nice scent. I think guys will like this one a lot. The tart I melted was strong.

Bergamot and Coriander: OOB it is a unique FO. Quite clean. Any opinions on how this one does in wax?

Cedar Wood: OOB it is good. It is a very woodsy cedar to me.

Hope this information is useful. I have been very pleased with Millcreek and would love recommendations on some of their other FOs.

Both. I sent most of these candles out as Christmas gifts/tester candles to family members and I was left with just the tarts. I trust my family to give accurate opinion on throws and I tested the tarts myself. The Northern Red Currant is a candle I made for myself and it is great. Man this is an expensive hobby. I want more oils and more oils and more oils. In my sleep I dream of oils. This is insane!

i don't think they smell the same. the cozy home is more of an apple strudel/apple buttery sort of scent. where the cranberry marmalade is a cranberry/tarty scent.

some i think are awesome. i use these in gb415 @ 1.5oz pp. (that's just what i use) most of them you can use less & still have an awesome candle.

gain-type

clothesline fresh

lilac breeze

chamomile & musk melon

tulip

butt-naked

monkey farts- really i can't stand this one, but it's an awesome seller.

cool water-type

warm vanilla sugar -- this is fruity, not a bbw dupe, but it is super strong.

honeysuckle vine

satin sheets

passionate kisses- type

pink sugar-type

banana nut bread

happy- type

apricot sorbet

rejuvenate

ginger lime

there are so many great ones that i can't remember them all.

• Like 1

I too have both CS C marm and Cozy home...first sniff, I was thinking man, its the same thing..but I think there is more of an apple scent to cozy where cranberry is in the marmalade...

Glad to know that my nose may not be broke after all. Now I am curious to see how it does in the wax. Thanks for your reply.:smiley2:

Glad to know that my nose may not be broke after all. Now I am curious to see how it does in the wax. Thanks for your reply.:smiley2:

Thats crazy because i dont smell it OOB or in wax at all... Cranberry Marmalade is def. a strong scent... but to me smells nothing like Cozy home....

i don't think they smell the same. the cozy home is more of an apple strudel/apple buttery sort of scent. where the cranberry marmalade is a cranberry/tarty scent.

some i think are awesome. i use these in gb415 @ 1.5oz pp. (that's just what i use) most of them you can use less & still have an awesome candle.

gain-type

clothesline fresh

lilac breeze

chamomile & musk melon

tulip

butt-naked

monkey farts- really i can't stand this one, but it's an awesome seller.

cool water-type

warm vanilla sugar -- this is fruity, not a bbw dupe, but it is super strong.

honeysuckle vine

satin sheets

passionate kisses- type

pink sugar-type

banana nut bread

happy- type

apricot sorbet

rejuvenate

ginger lime

there are so many great ones that i can't remember them all.

Thank you Carol, I know I wasnt losing it :P