Anyone order from Soap And Candle Molds recently?

It's been a long time sence I ordered from this because I had alot of trouble with them, as well as alot of other people.

I just wondered if anyone has ordered recently, and what your feelings are about them now? They do have nice molds, and I liked them, but am very leary to order anything else. Anyone have any output they would like to share? Thanks!

Well I am one of those people if you screw me once do not expect me to give you a second chance to screw me again. So no matter how well the clean up their rep I will never order from them again.

There are a lot of mold makers out there that will make you anything you want all you have to do is contact them.

Here is an example I did not like tha paws at one of my mold makers but I really like the molds so I ask her if she could change it to make it look less like the dough boy feet and she did no problem. She also made me a skull which I wanted really bad.