Fragrances by Design Grrrrrrrrr!!!!

classylady71118

I posted awhile back that I had ordered (12/17) some French Lime Blossom from Denise that I had STILL not received..... :waiting: WELL I STILL haven't received it after several emails (un-answered) AND several messages left on her voice mail....soooo unfortunatedly today I had to open a paypal disbute to try to get a refund. I just don't get it, IF your running a business how do you think your reputation is going to withstand that kind of dealing...or in my case NOT???? I am SO disappointed as this was my FIRST dealings with her. Needless to say IF she does re-open I WILL NOT be ordering from her in the future!!! And I'm saying buyer beware!!!!! :tiptoe: my:2cents: !

Beverly

Due to an emergency, she's been temporarily closed for several months. This is clearly posted on her home page:

Due to a very urgent emergency, Fragrances By Design has no option but to temporarily close. When things have settled down, I will re-open. Although I must close down for a bit, I will continue to do pre-buys on all the Jo-Malone fragrance oils. All fragrance oils have been reduced and are sold by the pound unless otherwise noted. All other products have also been reduced.

If they are closed due to an emergency, they still need to get the orders out the door if they took the money for them. If you can post online that you are closing, then disable your cart at that point, but still get the products out that have been paid for, before you have closed.

Thats how I'm understanding what happened anyways.

WOW..... guess what was in my mailbox??? Yes, FINALLY my French Lime Blossom. She answered the paypal disbute saying she had been in the hospital (for a month????) and didn't have access to her phone or a computer....AND her DH WAS supposed to notify her customer's that she was in the hospital????? Ok...whatever I'm just happy I received my order and she did throw in 2 oz of Love Spell I guess to make up for the LONG wait. :tiptoe: :tiptoe: