Candle Warmers

I'm considering making tarts in a 2 ounce soufle cup (the kind you get from Sam's Wholesale) and was wondering if I had to spray the cups with pam or some type of release. Also, where can I purchase the electric warmers at a decent price? Or do you sell your tarts without the warmers? I would think you should have the electric warmers to sell along with the tarts but I know this can become costly.

I saw a lady selling these at Canton, Texas and her booth was BUSY.....

Thank you!! :)

You do not need to spray the cups. they should pop right out. Make sure they have the number 5 on the bottom so that it does not suck the scent out.

I would sell the warmers since you sell the tarts. lots of companies wholesale them.

www.levinegifts.com $100 minimum

www.candlesandsupplies.com no minimum

www.obiimports.com $100 minimum

HTH

No you dont need to spray them. I also make them and have had no problems at all. I got mine at a local restraunt supply store - maybe if you have one near you -you could check there. I also take a few (about 5) of the warmers with me to sell. And I sell them and offer 2 free tarts with the warmer.

But I have only taken the tarts and also sold them with no warmers - just depends on the booth size I have on what I can take and what I have to leave at home.

yes I do. Then I make the label for the top. people like that they can open them and smell them - they are a great seller for me! I was thinking of making the larger ones - but not sure if they will fit the normal burner and not sure how they could cut them in half - etc.

alot of the warmers will only hold 1oz. or a tiny bit over. you can not depend on the customer to cut them in half.

And some of the warmers/burners we have ordered won't even hold the 1 oz. I hate it when that happens because I know they won't realize it is too small until they have wax running down the sides...:( I need to remember to ask before I order....