What is good @ WSP?

bugtussle

They are having a sale. All fo 25% off.

My 2 favorites from WSP are Stormy Nights and Lavender Sage. I buy a lot of types from WSP that I can't find anywhere else, but honestly, for the most part, they are just kinda mediocre. OK but nothing to rave about.

I did notice on the sale for the 2 I bought, 32 ounces is just $9 more than 16 ounces.

They no longer have free shipping on $50+. Now it's $2.95.

Holy Macaroni! $850 on fo at one shot.....

I got Mango Sorbet, Cuc Mint, Victorian Rose, Peony, Apple Caramel Crunch, Clean Laundy and Mango Papaya....$112 with shipping for 112 oz....that makes me happy. Other than the Mango Sorbet, all the rest are the economy line.

The Victorian Rose, Apple Caramel Crunch and Clean Laundry will all be new to me. I hope they are nice.

Eve

That's funny, I was just on their site because I had to order some more of the Lime Mint, and noticed everything was 25% off. COOL! - Now instead of ordering 1 or 2 things like I should, I have $100+ in my cart now. But I haven't pressed the button yet. Maybe If I wait it out a little bit, the temptation will go away???:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

By the way, I like a lot of their fragrances but between the price and the shipping I usually don't order much. What I have tried and really liked:

Cracking Firewood (although I recently had a bad batch which they credited me for)

Lime Mint

SeaGlass

Sun & Sand

Maple Pecan Streusel

Hot Fudge Brownies

Passionfruit & Pineapple

Beneath the Stars

Calming Waters

Lemon Lavender

Aqua Spa

Wedding Day

That's all I can think of off the top of my head.

l

I got 3 favorites which I haven't bought since they went skyhigh - Whispering Mist, Grn Tea & Ginger and Love Spell. Got lots of First Snow (I cp'd this & it was wonderful.) Beneath the Stars, great in Palm wax, and some of my candle favorites, Sweet Rain, Vanilla Buttercream, Cinnabun, Vanilla Lavender, Peony, & Dreamcicle. Am trying Febreeze, Pure Rain & Bedtime Bath. Got 10#s of a Christmas FO because I am totally out. :yay: :yay: Carole