Replacements for ICS oils?

funkymonkey66

I can't get in to post this in the Fragrance section so I am sorry for posting this here. In regards to my other post in the business section I need to buy the following oils somewhere else from now on. Can anyone please tell me who else has these oils that could replace to the ones listed below. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Pumpkin pie filling ICS

Vanilla Bliss ST

The plain Strawberry ICS

Maple Sugar ST

Caramel Nut Cluster ST

Peanut Butter Cookie ST which was discontinued

Bear Claws ICS

Pie Crust ICS

millcreek has the caramel nut cluster. it's at least as strong if not stronger then snowtops. (ics's). i have used both. mc also has vermont maple syrup. i don't know how close it is to the maple sugar.

the candlesource has peanut butter cookies.

I can't get in to post this in the Fragrance section so I am sorry for posting this here. In regards to my other post in the business section I need to buy the following oils somewhere else from now on. Can anyone please tell me who else has these oils that could replace to the ones listed below. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Pumpkin pie filling ICS

Vanilla Bliss ST

The plain Strawberry ICS

Maple Sugar ST

Caramel Nut Cluster ST

Peanut Butter Cookie ST which was discontinued

Bear Claws ICS

Pie Crust ICS

Funkymonkey, I went thru this same thing as you...

I didn't find anything simular to the vanilla bliss, so I switched to Natures gardens-I went with their Strawberry and as for the Vanilla Bliss- I mixed the 75% vanilla with 25% maple sugar. Vanilla Bliss has a hint of maple sugar in it both I get at NG. Caramel Nut Cluster I went with something totally different. Peanut Butter Cookies- The Candlesource. Those are the only ones that I switched, the rest I never carried.

Good Luck!

Thank you all very much for your responses. I appreciate it. I am going to check the ones you mentioned. I have to place another order with Candlescience and Millcreek anyway so I will grab the strawberry and CNC sample while I am there. Last night just for the heck of it I ordered a few samples from Backwoods, this is my first purchase with them and they already shipped it out which is great. Then I headed over to Tennessee and grabbed a few samples from them too just to see.

I have tried TCS Peanut Butter Cookie in the past and didn't care for it, Millcreek had a pretty good one but the ST one was stronger. I use most of these for mixing so I am sure I can figure something out.

How about the pumpkin pie filling? It smells just like a can of pumpkin, no crust or anything. Does anyone know of one?

Thank you again.