Looking for wholesale supplier

jim5518

A friend of a friend who wanted to resell handmade soap ordered from the company above. I checked out a piece and the most striking thing was that the soap had barely any scent to it at all. Also cut the bar was rather small even though the dimentions given on their site seem pretty average.

I think the woman was rather disappointed. She didn't want to pay what I offered to sell my soap for which was $20 for a 12" loaf. But you know what they say - you get what you pay for. I'm really amazed that they can sell 10" loaves that cheap. About $10 worth of ingredients goes into each of my loaves but then I'm not at the point where I can buy my raw materials in bulk. Also another thing that annoyed me about that site is that they don't tell you what fats are in it. Some say if they are vegan or not but otherwise you don't really know what your getting. Also judging from the bumps and uneven layers I'd guess they are HP soaps or CP poured at a very thick trace.

I'd love to help you out but I only do HP soaps myself for the time being - but I can customize the ingredients to meet your demand. Also with HP the "cure" time (which in essence is drying time) is cut in half.

I noticed some soap sellers on etsy that sell full and half loaves. That may be a good place to look for wholesalers.