Fragrance Oil Expert Advice Pwweeeze?

katcandlemaker

I have been reading most of ya'lls threads and it seems you are dead on with some that I already have....so am asking for some advice/opinions on some fragrances I am looking at. I have never ordered from TN candle Supply and some of you keep mentioning it. Its in the same town as I am and just curious on how the throw is and quality of their oils. I can go pick it up rather than pay for shipping....

OR if you have a suggestion on other companies you like better? I am using Golden Wax 464 Soy and most of my oils are from NG. I am just finding after two years, that some of the oils just don't do as well as they used to. Also, looking to change a few things up this year. Any help with this is greatly appreciated.

Here are the ones I am looking at:

Cinnamon Sugar

Midsummer's Night Dream

Gee Your Hair smells terrific

Honeydew and summer berries

Lemon Cheesecake

Spicey Apple and Peaches

White Cake

Yummy Chocolate

I am in search of a good cake scent too. I have Birthday cake from KY which everyone adores and throws so well for me....but am looking for a good plain cake like yellow. So many choices out there.

Also, in need of suggestions for Valentines Fo's and am in need of a "Hooah" candle for some of my fellow army wife candle lovers! Any manly man scent comes to mind for this one? Come on ladies with your expert noses, I need some ideas!!!

I can vouch for Spicy Apples and Peaches of those on your list, and for the company in general. They have fantastic customer service and fabulous fragrances that surpass MANY other suppliers out there! I have never had a fuel smell from the spicy apples and peaches either, so you're on your own there!

i really don't think you would be disappointed with any of tn's oils. i love the dried apple wreath, apple, mango, tango, apricot papaya, there are alot of other's, but that's all i can think of at the moment. you are so lucky to be able to pick up at this supplier.

Thanks Ladies! I have been wondering about them for two years now and actually looked online at their site several times before realizing they were in my area. I just wondered how the quality of their stuff was. They have a nice oil selection just wondered how the throw was. I hate to buy stuff and no throw.

The dried apple wreath, thats more of a fall item right?

as for the dried apple wreath, i'm going to rename it for year around use.

I call mine Dried Apple Slices and it sells great all year long. :)

Wished I lived close to TNC. I use a lot of their oils and think they are some of the best out there. Great prices and their CS is awesome too! Go in and smell them all and get some samples.

I don't think you'll be disappointed. :)

Hmmm...I will have to check that out. I have been using NG's Mrs. Claus Cookies now for two years and its supposed to be "like" vanilla bean noel but to me it smells nothing like it. However, that is one of the bigger Christmas sellers I have.

TNC has quite a few I am looking at but will definitely go on over and do some sniffing. Thanks ladies!!