Gift packaging?

Druin

I put mine in cello bags and tie them off with strips of material - I try and find green and red for this time of the year. They are cute and still useable after the holidays. I hate to repackage things after the holiday. Material always sells good for me. I use the gingham material and that also looks nice and country-ish (lol)

I bag mine in shaped cello bags and tie with red, green, and cream colored raffia. I also use free tag graphics from this site...

http://www.primgraphics.com/freetags.htm

... size them, print them out on cream colored cardstock paper, and tie them on with the raffia. On the back of the tags I print the name of the scent and "Handmade by Stacey".

Thank you all for your suggestions! I am taking a gift basket of lots of tarts to lunch tomorrow for my coworkers to choose from. I tried making up some individual gift baskets, but right now I have 18 scents to choose from so I wanted them to have the freedom to choose their own :)

Now just to type up a quick info sheet :)