Possible Wholesale order

LynnS

I just sent some car fresheners for wholelsale. This person is putting them around his stores. Testing a week and seeing how long the scent lasts.In my car they last a long time(a month or more) but not sure about a store. Of course just scentiing the shapes I am only charging $1.00.

Trying to come up with some other ideas for fresheners.I did the corncob sachets but they didn't sell at shows etc. BUT this idea might work for this person.Organza bags are kinda expensive when he is looking for alot and wants to keep cost down.

Any ideas??? I don't like making ornies. Just the smell when making them I wouldn't be able to stand.

Sachets seem OK if I can keep it to a $1.00 or just above. Just need to check cost of the bags.I haven't purchased any in some time.Also haven'tcheck the price of corncob and then the shipping with that. I am seeing more money and cost for him for the corncob already. :confused:

Thank You

LynnS

How large is his store? It seems to me like he might not be giving them a fair shake, since they are meant for use in cars and smaller areas. It's possible that he may think they are not strong enough or long lasting enough if he lets them sit out fully exposed in a large open area. His opinion could change completely after use inside a car vs. a retail showroom, so that would concern me.

Sachets have sold well for me during the fall, but a lot of stuff moves in the fall that doesn't work well in spring. I sell my sachets for $1. Some other freshener ideas I have seen are sneaker fresheners, carpet fresheners, sink fresheners, dog fresheners, and of course, room spray and reed diffusers.

Sockmonkey,

Thank You

I called today and he just had some workers put the fresheners around the video store.I said THEY are strong? He kinda hestitated and I knew the large area they won't be like a car and mentioned that to him. He does have more stores to put them in. Of course for a car, closet, drawers etc the cardboard fresheners will make a difference. He is calling in a week and letting me know if the scent is strong. Or lasting??? In a big area I am concerned. Just what you said.

I think I will try to price some sachets. Cost wise?? They would be more what I think he would want.Just my organza bags are about $.35 each.Of course if a big order that might be worth it.

Hey why not tarts??? I know they are on a burner and might be why he might not want to use them. 2 or 3 burners in the store should scent a large area. Office workers use them alot but then other office workers say they are not allowed. JUST DEPENDS.

LynnS

Miss Mary,

I will check on aroma beads. The corn cob does good in a car and drawer but not sure around a big store.Even is there are 6 in each store.Need a big thrower.With these I would think you will only smell it if you are not far from the freshener.

LynnS