ISO recipe for Hand mask/treatment

Lightkeeper

I have a wholesale customer who is looking to add some type of spa hand treatment product. She originally wanted a Hot Paraffin wax treatment, but I really don't want to try that with the liability issues. So she is looking for something that would be similiar. I was thinking along the lines of something that would be similiar to the manicure miracle treatment (not sure exactly what it is called) that you see at some salons.

Does anyone have any ideas?

TIA for you help! :grin2:

OK,

I'm a dork! :embarasse The stuff I was thinking of is the "One Minute Manicure" I am looking for a recipe similiar to that. I know it is like a scrub mixture with oils and sea salt.

Now that I figured out what I was actually talking about, does anyone have a recipe like this?

Thanks Again!

Oh, the one minute manicure, duh for me, lol. That is no more than an oil scrub. There is a scrub called "Bohunks scrub" that works a lot like it, even though its an emulisifed scrub. Just use sea salt instead of sugar, I would just look for a recipe that really isnt emulisified. Ill look around and see if I can find a bottle of of to get the ingredients. I do know its discontinued.

Edited~Oh maybe its not discontinued, well I guess my suppliers dont carry it anymore, anyway here's the ingredients

-Dead Sea salt, oils of grapeseed, avocado, walnut, apricot kernel, jojoba, peppermint, spearmint, citrus and tocopherol (vitamin E). sodium chloride, magnesium sulfate, isopropylparaben, isobutylparaben, butylparaben, ragrance

I certainly dont think it would be hard to dupe.