Yesterday's Show

DolphinLVR

This was our 3rd year (my second) of doing this show at one of our local High Schools. Our First year we did ok, probably about 3 times our booth fee. And this year was about the same as last, 6.8 times our booth fee. It started out rather slow and we were getting a bit worried, but then we were flooded for a bit, so it all worked out in the wash. We did get invited to a two day show next weekend, but I think we are going to pass it up as I wont have enough time to replenish what was sold yesterday as well as get ready for a show the weekend after Thanksgiving. It's funny how things change from year to year as to what will sell and what won't. I sold alot more pillars then I did the previous 2 years. Had one lady buy 10 so I gave her a price break on her purchase. Here are some pictures of our setup.

Would love to hear any suggestions on how to make it better or comments in General. I am hoping that we will have Container Candles in our product line soon.

Jeff

post-1492-139458385433_thumb.jpg

post-1492-139458385441_thumb.jpg

post-1492-13945838545_thumb.jpg

post-1492-139458385468_thumb.jpg

post-1492-139458385469_thumb.jpg

Congrats on your show. Display looks nice. Is the floor shelf unit from Big Lots? Saw something similar there and was wondering how it would work. Like the way you have grouped your products.

Actually it's a folding bookshelf that we had bought from Target.