Solid Body Scrubs?

SoapDiva

Does anyone have a recipie or a guideline for one? I've seen them around a bit and they look really cool.

I've been playing with M&P base, and adding oils and brown sugar to it, I've gone through about 2 lbs so far...LOL!

I've had separation issues, and not enough brown sugar issues, and over powering smell of M&P issues.

Over at the Dish is a great recipe for Apres Glow bars (maybe someone here has a version to send you, but I don't think it right to post it here). It's not soap based.

If you are looking for a soap based one I don't know that you will have much luck because the water in the soap will melt the sugar/salt...

OOO! Actually I don't want a soap based one, some of the recipes I've come across and have tried use them, and they are the ones that I'm sure I'm NOT looking for as I really like them scrubby! What I want to end up with is essentially a piece of fudge that you can rub on your body.:laugh2:

I guess this is the kick in the pants I need to go over there and become a member.

Thanks!