Fragrance Oil Central

samandkennasmom

I went on a spending spree one day and purchased an ounce of each of their scents. I haven't gotten to testing them all but I really like their Blackberry Crisp, Vanilla Plum, Sweet Pea (it's different than most other manufacturers), and Salty Sea Air. All have performed well in my paraffin and paraffin/soy blends. Blackberry Crisp is STRONG and I use it as an air freshener in the car sometimes. Love it!

Beach House, berry bundt cake, clean cotton, vanilla romance, raspberry guava, I tested all of these in soy and J223 , all were strong H and C throw.

I cannot keep clean cotton in sto:p ck.

I also tried calabrian bergamot and violet, I did not care for it, but others did, and you had to wick up on that one.

Calabrian Bergamot and Violet is my favorite, and it's all I use from there. I don't do candles, but I've smelled it in a candle and it smells wonderful. I've soaped it and it soaps wonderfully with no acceleration/discoloration. Makes a kick ass bar of soap I tell ya.