Room Spray

jennifer

...not linen spray, not body spray. Go figure one of my half-sisters discovered scentsy and now wants me to make their products (breakaway melts which I had intended to start making anyway and room sprays).

Okay, not on to my question. How do I make room spray? I have been searching on here and it appears their are bases? out there but I am seriously confused. Also, I've noticed that some bases contain alcohol or maybe all do. Scentsy's biggest selling point on those darn sprays is that you can spray them on a light bulb and the heat will of course intensify and dissapate the scent.

TIA for you help. I'm lost and she'd kinda like to have something for Christmas presents.

I would never recommend to a customer to spray anything on a light bulb That is not to smart on their part. They will also be in for a law suit if they are not careful.

You can use a base to make them that is the easiest way there is also a witch hazel recipe you can use. If you do a search in this section http://www.craftserver.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=35 you will get a lot of recipes and advice about room sprays

Thanks Vicky! I agree completely about not saying to spray it on the light bulb. It's scary. But then again, the same sister had a scentsy/jewelry home party that I attended. It was the scentsy rep's first one and I and my other sister just sat there thinking OMG and not saying a word. She sad that if a dog got the wax on them it wasn't hot enough to burn just hot enough to make the dog not do it again--which may be true but she also said the wax temp was 96° which blew my mind so the next day I searched the web and some of their reps claim temps as high as 125°--that's a 30° difference! I must say though that I like their scent camu camu and will be ordering the only one I can find from CandleWic hoping that it's similar enough.