Registered Trademark Anyone??

cozyaromas

Registered?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Registered?

• Currently not registered.
    • Yes, registered within my state only.
    • Yes, registered nationally only.
    • Registered both nationally & within my state.

I would like to know if anyone has there name registered with their state and if so are you also Registered Nationally with a Trademark?

I've been debating back and forth with this for a long time. I haven't sold any candles or any of my products yet due to the fact I want to make sure I have the legal aspect of it together.

Right now, I only want to register within my state, but do you think it would be beneficial in the long run if I register nationally with a trademark. I would hate for anyone to use my name and register it Nationally and it becomes a major business and becomes profitable.....gosh I am really baffaled (sp?) by this :confused: , any advice will be very much appreciated.:)

Thanks

I sent away for the packet to trademark a name. It is only $300 to do so, which isn't bad considering what can happen if someone does use your name or one that is close to it.

I sent off for the packet of info also,,I think I will do it,,and I am going to go to Prairieannie to do my website,,,her and her hubby do REAL GOOD work!!!:highfive: