Thanking All of You

JudyN

I just want to let you all know how nice and helpful everyone has been to me. I've been making candles for approx. two weeks and I'm having so much fun. It is defintely challenging. I've been off work on disability and they aren't sure what is wrong with me. I had an exploratory surgery last week which just has lead to more tests ... I'm taking meds and can't drive. I was going crazy as I used to working and being busy. I've read all kinds of books. I love candles and always have a lot around. My husband complains how much I was spending buying candles so I got the idea to try to make a few candles any maybe give them as Christmas gifts. (I thought I might save money) Last year for Christmas I gave my neighbor a candlemaking kit. So I did a little research online and went and looked at Michael's I was shocked at how expensive their wax, etc. was compared to online and I found this site. So now I'm full blown into making and testing candles. I have a long long way to go, but have really found something that I love. I now know that I won't be saving any money on this as it is expensive, but I will end up with great candles (I hope) My husband of course wants me to sell candles and maybe someday at this point I don't know, I'm just enjoying it so much. I just wanted you all to know how much I appreciate your kindness and how helpful everyone has been. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. I'm hoping to go back to work after Thanksgiving so I have a few more weeks of full-time candlemaking.

Judy

Judy,,,You are a very nice person and I am glad I have got to know you,,,one thing I agree with is the people here love and support one another and in this day and age we need all the friends and support we can get. I am glad you found your niche with us as a chandler (candle maker),,,Keep up the good work!!!!:grin2: