rubbing alcohol

agentelrond

You don't put it in the soap. You can use it to eliminate bubbles. When you melt the soap and add your FO,etc and mix. You can get bubbles that when you pour it into the mold will end up on hardening into the exposed part of the soap. If I have tons of bubble I try to scrap most of them off and then lightly spritz with the alcohol to get the rest of them. It makes the bubbles pop or something and gives a smoother more finished apperance.

Sorry for the bad spelling! lol:shocked2:

everything you need in mp is already in there except the FO. Some people add to the mp. things like honey or stearic acid. Do some research on what does what to the bar. There was a post a while back that prarieannie gave soem great info about what all she tried adding to mp.

I would think you could get at least one of those items either the witch hazel or the rubbing alcohol at a drug store or equivilient (sp? Sorry can't spell worth a darn today).

Some people don't like to use the alcohol b/c they say it's bad for your skin but I use it in one of my body spray pump bottles so it comes out in a fine mist and evaporates as quickly as it pops all the bubbles, and I ALWAYS have those really tiny fine bubbles in mine (probably from stirring too much.).

HTH