Need new holiday ideas

I found kinda of a new idea. People are making clothes pins look prim and old. Or they are dipping them in scented wax - and tying a ribbin on them and selling them. I have also done them where you just soak them in candle/soap scent and then tie them with a ribbon. That is an idea too.

I just started making firestarters, dipped bears, and some sink freshener. I have recipes for those if you are interested please let me know.

I just started making firestarters, dipped bears, and some sink freshener. I have recipes for those if you are interested please let me know.

I am very interested in the sink freshener.. That is a new one for me..

Thanks for sharing!

Emily

Here is the recipe - directions

Mix together 2 Cups baking soda, 1 Cup citric acid, and 4 tablespoons fragrance oil. After mixing spread onto wax paper to dry out - let dry several hours. When dry package it in small cello bags or a jar. Ic ann it Sink Freshener.

Put these instuctions on the package...

You fill your sink 1/2 full of hot water and add 2-4 TBSP. Scent permeates around the room and freshens and cleans your sink. When the water's cool drain it and wipe it down with the draining water and I like to give it a quick rinse after.

Let me know if you need any more help. I use apple pie and blueberry muffin for the scent.. but you can use any type you want.

I found kinda of a new idea. People are making clothes pins look prim and old. Or they are dipping them in scented wax - and tying a ribbin on them and selling them. I have also done them where you just soak them in candle/soap scent and then tie them with a ribbon. That is an idea too.

I saw these on a website and they looked pretty cute. I wanted to make some for my Aunt that does all of my daughter's girl scout vest patch sewing for me. I thought it would be a cute thank you gift. Darned if I can find that kind of pin around here through. All that is in the stores are the squeeze clip ones :(