Remember Pumkin Jars

LynnS

Those we found at Big Lots and now they don't carry them. I then e-mailed Candle and Supplies and their supplier couldn't ship them in time. I am still looking. Anyone find the ones with the witch hat and painted face? I sold my last 5 in one hour this week end and one of my best customers wants a few.

Candles and Supplies has some that don't have face painted but I prefer not to paint my own. I don't think a plain glass jar looks as nice. Need some character.

Thanks

LynnsS

Thank You Scented. I like them and so do customers.I did check out BIG LOTS and they really don't seem to have anything in the line of a candle jar to make candles this year.They used to have some smaller pumpkin ones to but no more. Still people liked the bigger jar with the witch hat.

This craft season I was skeptical and told everyone it will be bad and my friends told me the same thing.Well it has picked up.One family is following me to my next show to get lots and lots of Chestnuts and Brown Sugar.Been looking for 3 years and cannot find it.I did make it a few years ago but sure will go back to it now. Another lady is picking up a order and people were taking

business cards all day.:yay:

Hope everyone's business is doing as good or better.

LynnS