Got my Peak order in!! Yum

Debra Phelps

Ok, I am impressed. The only one that really didn't hit me was the Sweet Pumpkin Pie. I love the French Vanilla, it smells pretty strong. Downy is right on it. Amish Harvest is awesome, Birthday Cake is also right on it. I also got samples of watermelon, the best I have found so far, Jamaica me Crazy, also the best one, Pie Crust, smells pretty good, I am not sure about the Gardenia. I am not a gardenia person. Is there anyone that used Peaks gardenia? Are they telling you that it is really good? It smells like one that would sell, even though I don't like it. Ocean is the best one I have found also. Sugar Cookie, smells like one that I have, but good. Fireside was a surprise. I always make it with red hot cinnamon. I had never smelled Yankees. Is it a seller? I am not sure about that one. Just wanted to share. :highfive:

You are so right. There is a lot of scents that I make, that are not my taste at all. I make what they customers want. I read a few post that said they didn't like that pumpkin. I didn't really like it either. But that doesn't mean I won't stick it under some noses and get some opinions. If I can't get a good reaction I start adding to it. We will see. Most of mine are mixes anyway. I wish you could like all of them. Over all I think Peak has good scents. I was impressed. I am happy. :yay:

I sniff tested Peak's Gardenia next to my real Gardenias and I feel it is as close as you can get. I do sell it to some folks but it is not my biggest seller. Jamiaca Me Crazy is very popular but a little light so I go 9% on that one. Amish Harvest is great but could not wick it in 4630. Wicks good in J50. I love Peaks and the only Peak scent that was not good was Hollyberry and Ivy and that is just awful. My tester said it smelled like cat pee. Orange smelled like a Dreamsicle, not Orange. Other that that, every one has been a winner.