Liquid Dyes?

I have read a few post on here about which ones people prefer but I cant seem to find anyone saying anything about Tennessee Candle Supplies liquid dye. Is there a reason for this? I was going to place an order for some wicks and a scent that they have on closeout and was wondering if their liquid dye was any good?

Please let me know it you have tried it or if you have heard anything good or bad about them.

Thanks.

Antonia

I love their FO's, but haven't used any of their dyes or wicks.

Sorry I couldn't help.

Thanks for your reply. I have only order one of their FO that was on a closeout (8oz) and now I am going back to order lots more of it before it is gone. They seem to be the only place to get Tuberose from without paying $30 for 16oz, and my family just loves this stuff. And they seem to be the only place that I can get the lower end CD wicks, which I dont really prefer to get wicks from them because the way they package them they get bent at the base and I have to go through them and put hot glue on them to make them stand right. But I cant find any other place to get the lower end CD wicks. I dont think I will get them maybe I will get the liquid dye for NG, atleast they have some reviews on their site.

Well anyways thanks for the reply.

Antonia