Ecosoya: Organic?? Any farmers here?

Oh come on you guys! You're falling for a load of crap here! They're about as organic as an Oreo cookie! Their spitting out a bunch of hype and getting away with it. Maybe they're selling candles, maybe they're not. Who cares! Most of us have the same overall objective; to produce and sell a candle that burns properly and as clean as possible, smells plesant, leaves no lasting damage in it's path, and hopfully looks good being what it is; a candle!

Gretchen

Oh come on you guys! You're falling for a load of crap here! They're about as organic as an Oreo cookie! Their spitting out a bunch of hype and getting away with it. Maybe they're selling candles, maybe they're not. Who cares! Most of us have the same overall objective; to produce and sell a candle that burns properly and as clean as possible, smells plesant, leaves no lasting damage in it's path, and hopfully looks good being what it is; a candle!

Gretchen

No shit, Gretchen. :wink2:

The subject is a discussion, not a debate. Of course we know they are not authentic certified organic wax. If they were, the price would be at least 5x of what they are charging. It is good to exchange opinions/information with a group of people. That is why it is called a forum.

Never hurts to go out and look to see what is available out in the marketplace. You can never get too confident, as someone is right behind you thinking on how they can duplicate your wares.

I have a soybean field behind me and NO it isn't organic.I think they mean pesticides etc.not used.Well the farmer sprays for weeds and uses plenty of fertilizer.How else would soybeans thrive?NOW might be someone to go to all that work and be a organic farmer(????) but could we all afford the price for a box of soy wax then?????

Organic food is better for you and people do grow it but more expensive and customers only buy a lb or 2 at a time. IMO if it was organic(wax) we would be paying alot more than $40-$60 for 50 lbs of wax.Hey maybe we should look and see if any companies do have it.I'd be curious of the price.

LynnS