berry hotcakes YUM!

joyofsoycandle

Guess what, i havent been able to make a berry hotcakes Fo from anywhere throw very well in my soy. So I tried to mix one up. I got flapjacks & triple berry from Indiana Candle Supply and mixed them together. I only made a super small batch to just try real quick. So I mixed .4 oz flapjacks & .2 oz triple berry and added that to 6 oz soy. So I will let you know how the throw is, but I just poured it...and OMG!!!! It is seriously heaven lol Makes me hungry!! Smells sooo good and strong! YUM YUM! Anyway i will leave info when i burn them. :grin2:

ive tried the one from peaks and the one from just scent, and neither one worked. i dont know what the problem was. just no throw at all. and barely any at all for cold either. these so far have super strong cold throw, can smell them in the living room and they are in the kitchen just sitting there before being wrapped. So who knows. hopefully these work!