Yicks! peaks doesnt have ecosoya ??

Ok I messed up big time, its been crazy around here, remodeling home, new grandbaby ( its a girl!) and tummy bugs :( and Im down to about 20 lbs of wax.. did peaks stop selling it? Im a bit nervous about ordering from another company but I see that Candle Science has both the old and new version are they a good company?

Im sorry I should have been more clear, its ecosoy advance cb they dont have I see they still have some of the eco products, maybe they are just sold out of the CB? Or maybe Im the one trippen,I went there 2 times looking, but I was breathing lots of fo fumes today so who knows,lol

Hi Dixiegal,

I use CB Advanced 2, and I order it regularly from Candle Science. They're really very good, and very helpful, great prices, and they do not mark up to make a profit on shipping. They have a lot of different soys, including the CB Advanced

Just a suggestion, I highly recommend their FO: Christmas Cedar.

Smells fantastic, and is going over very well for me.

Congrats on the new Grand-daughter!

Best Wishes,

Fern-Marie

You're entirely welcome.

LOVE the Northwoods and Cabin motifs. My dream home. My husband would love that, but he would rather live in the Northwoods, and I am not quite ready for that! It took me years to adjust to living 50 miles outside of Boston! If he had his way, we'd be living in Northern Maine, in a log cabin. His parents retired and moved waaayyyy up to Sebec, Maine. It really is beautiful country.