bowls/mugs for candle warmers

CandleChic

Hi all,

What/where do you find cute ceramic type bowls or mugs for a candle warmer to put tarts in? I've been using a lg floater/tart mold from BB&B and wanted to know if anyone gets just plain ceramic type bowls from maybe WM?

Need ideas..may stick with my metal tart mold I found..I do put those in an oven to turn them dark, so they aren't too bad..I have sold some but just wanting some diff. ideas..thanks!!!:D

I use the glass bowls, as well. My DT has two sizes, there are slightly larger ones in packs 3/$1, but the smaller size works well for average 1 oz tarts. I was a little hesitant at first, because they don't say 'oven safe' on them anywhere (they're sauce bowls), but they're a very heavy Pyrex-type material. I have used a few here at home for going on 2 years and they're still fine; I use an electric burner and sometimes leave it on 10-12 hours at a time. Another plus is that the spent wax is much easier to get out than in tins, which is what I used before; also, the glass doesn't get as hot as the tins.

Thanks!

I'll go to the dollar tree this weekend(maybe today) and check it out..those little bowls would even be cheaper than the tart tins I have and you're right to about them getting HOT..touched one not to long ago..dunno what I was thinking!!LOL

I need some for a craft show coming up next month..I have the tins and used to sell them all together as a ~set~..did really well.

Those tins are about .70 each and I didn't care for putting them in the oven to make them darker.

So thanks ladies!!!! I'm gonna go check it out!!!! Any more ideas let me know! I do have some of those little clear sauce bowls..got 'em in a set of other containers and they are so versatile..we love 'em!!!! Didn't think about that one!