Backwoods (Cannabis )

earthfriendly

I have to bring this to the front again because I've already posted that it smells great OOB but hadn't yet put it into anything.

Well....I just put it into lotion and man! Connie, you did right with this one. I've got the original cannabis lotion sitting right next to me for reference and it's dead on... even in my lotion batch that I whipped up. :yay:

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone put the Cannabis Rose in wax yet? Preferably soy.

I have never ordered from them and it is too late for this fall & holiday season and I am getting too busy to worry about testing new stuff yet. BUT I would order it (and probably a few samples I don't need-lol) if anyone has had good results in wax. I got a candle in a swap (not from BW) and it was freakin' awesome! Just too pricey for candles.

TIA!

I did. Unfortunately I did not get a good CT or HT from either one of them. Maybe it is better suited for parasoy wax!! What a bummer, I was hoping to find a cannabis scent that worked in my C-3 wax.

I also tried SW (cannabis) with no luck. Has anyone had good results with these scents?