Lonestar sensual amber?

LeahRB

A duplicate of the popular Bath & Body Works fragrance. A rich base of warm amber, sandalwood, vanilla, patchouli, and musk supporting mid notes of rose, orange flower, iris, and lotus blossom, with top notes of berries, plum, orange, and bergamot to create a complex, sensual fragrance.

Hadn't noticed that one. I'll have to try it.

Wow, and they have a new web page! Very nice!!! Looks a lot more professional.

I tried it. Threw well (4627; 10%). However, not a dup of Sensual Amber ... closer to a sweet amber.

If you want a dup of Sensual Amber, I believe that Gelumination and Foh have it...they threw the same so you might want to get it wherever it is less expensive. But, if you want the most awsomest amber than get Sweet Amber Musk from AH/RE because this amber is so strong that a 6 oz candle fills an entire house in about a half hour. It is a sweet feminine scent

The sensual amber is a beautiful scent (not as sweet as the sweet amber). However, it is lighter and fills a bedroom; it might get lost in a big open space.

Eve