Poser , Bryce , graphic artists

Jokerjen

Do we have any members who use these programs? I am looking for a new label ..someone inexpensive but who could design what I need and these programs are what are usually used to pull it off......

If you know of someone, or you could help yourself..please post or pm me!

TIA

Jen

Maybe I should explain what I am looking for....

Do you remember Carmens Logo? EBCandles..;

I want something similar to that..I want to be able to take a picture of me ..and turn it into a fantasy angel ....with longer hair etc..... I want the logo to look like me... And Have candlelight somewhere....

I am looking for something more upscale than what I have now.....

I am thinking that most of my products have a more upscale than prim look and I am tired of hunting down kraft labels!LOL

Like missmary said, I would not limit it to those programs because well with poser you buy packs to use to make the images of the angels, fairies and what not.You really don't take your image and turn it into one, but you can find images that would be close to what you look like and alter them to resemble you, (which would be done in photoshop, paintshop pro or other graphic programs)(I could be wrong, it has been a while since I have worked in poser though) Bryce would be no help because that is a landscape software too. What you are looking for could be quickly in photoshop, paintshop pro, painter or any other graphic program with no problems. I would love to help you out, but I don't have the time right now because I have to finish getting ready for Dragoncon and faeryCon.

both bryce and poser are used for 3d rendering. More suited for short commercials or maybe flash advertisements. I thiink you can accomplish what you are looking for with a photoshop artist. 3D rendering is not cheap at all for a quality model so i seems like it could be a waste on a label.

Maybe I should explain what I am looking for....

Do you remember Carmens Logo? EBCandles..;

I want something similar to that..I want to be able to take a picture of me ..and turn it into a fantasy angel ....with longer hair etc..... I want the logo to look like me... And Have candlelight somewhere....

I am looking for something more upscale than what I have now.....

I am thinking that most of my products have a more upscale than prim look and I am tired of hunting down kraft labels!LOL

Depending on the detail, it can be as simple as 20 bucks, or as detailed as $500 or more. But both ways can be achieved in Photoshop and Illustrator as well.