JS Pumpkin Cheesecake & Soy??

Toni S.

Does Just Scent's Pumpkin Cheesecake throw well in soy wax? I use C3 wax. I've read so many raves about this and how it's an exact dupe to BCN's. I need to place an order for several of JS FO's and would just as soon order the Pumpkin Cheesecake if it's a good thrower in my soy. Any input is appreciated.

TIA

I just poured JS Pumpkin Cheesecake today. I am trying to find a replacement for the BCS one (trying to find a twin), because I only order 1 oil from them (well maybe two if I decide to bring back Vanilla Bean). I want to try to cut down on suppliers that I only get 1 or two oils from (have about two suppliers like this). So far, it smells just like BCS's. I hope it performs as well. Although, I am having to test in in another soy blend being that I have to change soy, so the scent throw could be different in this wax. It really does smell like the same oil. I will let you know. If I were you, I would go ahead and order some to give it a try in your wax. :)

Holly,

I'm like you, trying to cut down on shipping costs for only 1 or 2 fragrance oils. Most of my FO's come from BCN and only BCS carries the pumpkin Cheesecake. I sure would appreciate a pm from you when you burn that candle! What wax do you use?

Thank You

Ring of Fire,

Thanks for the tip BUT I'm trying to cut back on shipping costs "if" at all possible and this would mean another supplier!

Take Care