A little inside info...

bells4shells

I have had the greatest opportunity in being able to smell the Cannabis Rose that Backwoods will be getting soon.

I wanted to let those who were interested in this fragrance that OOB, this is pretty dead on (I have the perfume). I have yet to put my sample into anything as I've been super busy lately, but I've gotten word that they'll be getting this in a couple of weeks. Along with a Cannabis Santal (which sounds equally intriguing).

:yay: And the price is going to be much better on the wallet too! I love the fact that they're doing this for those who want quality oils without breaking our banks... I'm super excited as I've been waiting on this one for awhile now.

You may have to talk to Connie about the throw as again I've not yet tested it in wax, but I do know they test with both soap and wax, so I'm pretty sure this will be a good one.

And they're just great-- fragrances and CS. I've always had a pleasant experience with them.