J123/50 Scent Throw

Has anyone ever used J123 or J50 in jelly jars or 9 oz hex jars? If so can you tell me about your experience. How's the scent throw hot, cold. I'm used to a 50/50 mix of j223/IGI 4796 and am afraid to switch. However, due to circumstances I may have to (temporary). Also, does anyone blend it with other wax if so what and what percentage...

Thanks

Tim

I've used both J223 and J50 in 9 ounce hex jars and was very happy with the scent throw. I've never been disappointed with either wax. Of course, Comfort Blend is a great wax too and would probably be a great mixer in either of the waxes, but it smokes so much if you don't get the wick perfect that I often stop using it for a while and go back to J50.

I don't believe you'll be disappointed. I've always had a wonderful scent throw with both waxes and one container could be smelled all over the house. (although I think J223 actually has a better cold throw....)

DanaE

I mail my Brother four jar candles,wrap them very good with paper,and put a piece of card board in betweem them.I insured the box,and they put fragile on the box.Well one of them got broke,will they pay for it?Has this happen to any of you?

Thanks,Anna

OOPS,I put this in the wrong place.SORRY!!!!!:o