My first pillars .. in 2 years

PixieWick

i'm more of a votive tart person .. not so fond of pillars .. but i decided today to whip some up

the green is melon vanilla

the white is vanilla breeze

These are the candle wraps i was posting about for color theme help ..

the green one has a silver staple on it that says love , each one has a touch off "bling" lol .. lil crystals that hold the paper on the candle

both are a gift for my cusin this weekend.

100_1196.gif

100_1192-1.gif

100_1197.gif

100_1195.gif

100_1191.gif

the font i think is called Heidi .. its a rubon .. from making memories .. in the scrappin isle of acmoore

i'll be making more pillars yes .. but i only had enough funds to buya couple pounds of wax this week .. when i get paid enxt i'll be buying a 50 pound case lol .. LOVE payday .. just not everyother week lol

thanks for peeking .. :yay:

I have a secret for the smoothness .. i learned by mistake

i was cleaning up a mess .. an used a hot washcloth to clean dye off my counters ..

picked up a candle one day with the HOT was cloth and when i picked it up, kinda slipped out of my hand .. cause the hot cloth an the warm wax from just being released .. well .. the slid .. out of the cloth took out the tiny imperfections an i just played more with it .. an its what i've been doing ever since

only to parrafin .. doesnt work with soy for some reason ..

so thats my secret to share lol .. to get smoothness .. use a HOT wash cloth an gently rub the candle in even strokes lol

thank you girls !!! much appreciated ! i hope my cousin likes them

I have a secret for the smoothness .. i learned by mistake

i was cleaning up a mess .. an used a hot washcloth to clean dye off my counters ..

picked up a candle one day with the HOT was cloth and when i picked it up, kinda slipped out of my hand .. cause the hot cloth an the warm wax from just being released .. well .. the slid .. out of the cloth took out the tiny imperfections an i just played more with it .. an its what i've been doing ever since

only to parrafin .. doesnt work with soy for some reason ..

so thats my secret to share lol .. to get smoothness .. use a HOT wash cloth an gently rub the candle in even strokes lol

thank you girls !!! much appreciated ! i hope my cousin likes them

Gotta love those "Eureka!" moments :) I'll have to remember that if I ever get around to trying out pillars

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...