Cure time for votives

Personally, I find a good candle will have a good throw that day or the very next day. There are a few fo's that do take a few days to a week to "cure" (bind with the wax) and the candle does seem to get a bit stronger with curing......

But I know most would agree that you should be getting a decent throw right away.....

Thank you for your responses much appreciated. I have been burning since 9:30am and doing very well. My mom came in and asked me what smell so good. I have a 12x 18 living room and filling it nicely can smell in dining room as well. I put it kid's room to see how goes. How big of a throw does your votives get. This is really exciting me.

If I can't get it to throw within a 24 hour period, I don't carry that FO any longer. I can't afford the time it takes for a scent to cure for weeks.

Sounds like your votive is a winner! Congratulations. I love to burn votives, I just hate making the little buggers!