9 members have voted

1. 1. color combo

• a
    • b
    • c
    • d
    • e
    • f

i've been spending alot of time lately .. asking people .. what do you think ..

ive searched all product containers and papers .. walked around micheals and acmoore for hours on end putting swatch papers together .. with other accessories .. and i've come up with these color combos ..

I am partial to selection D because well .. pumpkin orange is my favorite color lol .. my cell phone is pumpkin orange for criky sake lmao... and my nail polish lmao ! hands AND TOES ! lmao!

i'm not going for a primitive look .. or a country look or shabby look ..

that does not sell here .. i'm looking for elegant .. and all these colors when done right .. can be elegant

this is for .. tags, lables, candle wraps, match books, packaging .. ect.. even candle line colors

colors.gif

colors2.gif

I don't like any of them! LOL... I like the left color on D and the right color on F together.

IMO, Pink and white is overdone. (And usually is a retro 50's look)

B is too much... ummm... no delicate way to say it - too much poo color together. E doesn't go together in my eyes. F... it's not bad, but the orange looks better IMO.

so basically you like f .. because all teh left colors are the same .. black .. so you like f just not hte bard red color in the middle ?

these are all my favorite colors .. except pink .. but alot of the swatches i put together .. they looked good ..

its so hard to do this online .. with everyones monitor differant .. an acual paper patterns in person i can't get to see onine lol ..

i'm pretty sure i'm gonna go with D

thanks for your help

Edit to add

I think i'll go buy small samples of the papers i like .. put them together .. an see how they look .. online .. i'll take pics of each one ... its hard to describe them lol

so basically you like f .. because all teh left colors are the same .. black .. so you like f just not hte bard red color in the middle ?

these are all my favorite colors .. except pink .. but alot of the swatches i put together .. they looked good ..

its so hard to do this online .. with everyones monitor differant .. an acual paper patterns in person i can't get to see onine lol ..

i'm pretty sure i'm gonna go with D

thanks for your help

Edit to add

I think i'll go buy small samples of the papers i like .. put them together .. an see how they look .. online .. i'll take pics of each one ... its hard to describe them lol

Sorry, I meant the actual color on the left excluding letters :) , which I think you mentioned was the pumpkin. It's a gorgeous rich color, but it needs that softer beige IMO in F. The other is too dark, which I think in website and labels would be too close as a competing color rather than contrast.

I don't feel like I could really say what's my favorite until I knew how the colors were going to be used in order to create the "elegant" look you want.

I hate E, don't care for C, and I'm not that big on D either.

Based strictly upon swatches of color shown here, I would probably choose B. But, depending on your use of color, maybe E could turn out to be my favorite. Another thing to remember is that colors can vary from monitor to monitor, so we could be seeing different things alltogether.