where can i find glass bottles

yea i just saw those clear ones. hmm..maybe i can order the clear ones and look for the caps im looking for somewhere else. i just bought some DPG to mix with some fo and im excited to get started :yay:

So, is there a difference between a European dropper and an orifice reducer? I'm still testing and debating whether to add these oils and warmers to my line--I had planned to use the bulb dropper bottles--they're a few cents more expensive, though, but I wondered if the European dropper style would be a pain in the **** to use?

Opinions?

TIA,

Jane

ALAJANE- I have no idea! :tiptoe: i think they might look different, i dont know if they would perform different though. yea, i did think about using the droppers but also figured it might be a pain in the ***.

I sold 1/2 oz oils in the European dropped bottles from SKS. I bought the amber because they cost less than the cobolt.

I liked them. I never got any complaints from my customers. They're not that great for thicker oils but perfect for essentials and for customers that wanted to get at more oil at a time I showed them how to pull the orifice reducer out with your thumbnail.