Reed diffuser bottle sizes?

MissMary

I currently use 2 oz and tested a couple of 4 ozzers. I can't seem to notice any difference with the same amount of rattan reeds (6) in duration of scent, or really any difference. I've only tried out 4 FO's though.

Is anyone else getting the same results with different size bottles? It'd seem like a waste of base and FO to use bigger bottles that do the exact same.

I think my bottles are either 6 or 8 oz and I sell 3.5 to 4 oz, usually it is 4oz solution and always 12 reeds. To me there would be a difference. I didn't test anything smaller. When I started doing them the big name companies used the larger bottles and 12 reeds so I have stayed with that.

hmmmm I may have to rethink mine...I sell an 8 oz but put river rocks in the bottle for decor :) I usually have ten reeds per bottle. It is also all gussied up in a gift box with some stuff thrown in there...but I suppose I could do the same with smaller bottles! My diffusers are strong! I have a ginger bergamot in my bedroom that you can smell when you walk in the front door! Where do you get the 4 ounce bottles?