low

Thats what Im feeling.Man,it was not a good day today.Brookshires took over a store that I WAS in and I went there to get back a 30.00 shelf and 20 canisters.They were gone.The manager didnt know what happen to them.

Last month when I talked to one of the store manager he told me to leave everything right there for the time beening.left 3 voice mails and numerous calls and no feed back in what they were going to do. So I go there today to just get my stuff and its all gone.!!!

Please tell me I not wasting my time!!!!!

No wonder you're feeling low - you've had a couple of nasty surprises and that's enough to knock anyone. Only you can know if you're wasting your time but IMO if you love what you do then it's never a waste of time. Seems like now is a good time to take stock of your situation and maybe if your business partner wants to pull out it could end up being a good thing for you - only time will tell. Sorry if it seems like I'm just mouthing a lot of platitudes but I truly feel for you and also firmly believe that what's for you won't go by you and we never see the blessing til much later. Good luck. Mozz

I feel the same as Mozzie, if you love doing this then you are not wasting your time. I know that I have felt really down when sales were low, but then I realize that I could be pushing more. This business is only what you make it. Mozzie is also right that maybe this is a great time for the partner to pull out. My husband and I started out doing this with another couple and they quickly realized that this is a lot of work and having full time jobs you may be up till all hours of the night pouring candles to fill orders. Your partner may not be up to this but you sound like you are. You need to do what is best for your business and if you love it don't give it up. There will be other stores that you can get your stuff into and other ways to go about selling. Please don't let someone else decide if you are wasting your time. When you feel low you need to do exactly what you did and come to this board for some encouragment. There is usually someone here who has been in the same situation and we are all here to help each other out!

Do you think your wasting your time? Do you need her to do all the paper work or is it something that you can do along with all of what you currently do?

Candlemaking for me is a labor of love! The upside is I get to make money at it too!!:D

I don't think canlles will ever go out of style.