Need Clamshell molds fast

Holly

I need to order more clamshell molds but want to receive them as fast as possible. I need to order from ICS anyway today and they send via USPS, which is great because it is faster that way. I was wondering if their clamshell molds are the good ones that are less inclined to get stinky. Does anyone use their's. I did send an email to Kathy to see which brand she has, but am waiting to hear back.

Which vendors have the safe ones that will not get stinky in time? I usually use AH but I don't need anything from them at the moment other than clamshell molds.

Thanks.

I really like Millcreeks and have never had a stinky problem. I use soy wax...I don't know if the parafins make a difference with it.

Thanks. I went ahead and ordered a few to hold me over until I am ready to order from my regular supplier (AH). Glad to know that Millcreek's are working for you. Those are one of the brands that others have had trouble with. I use soy as well. I believe the problem is with just certain types of oils....especially vanllia base oils.

I have never had a problem with Millcreeks either - even with Cinnamon Vanilla (my top seller) and extreme vanilla. After reading this post I went out an checked a few that had been in the inventory box for 3 months, with no issues. I did find several suppliers on ebay - I was in a spot looking for clamshells myself this week. Once I added the shipping, it was easier to order from MC and pick up a few FO's while I was at it.