scentsy warmers....

PSPjen

They're cute but if they use a lightbulb to heat wax then they don't get hot enough to throw scent very well. I bought my daughter a really cute tart burner that worked by means of a light bulb and it barely melted the out to the edges of one tart. I like the 24 watt, electric combo burners better, though they're not quite as pretty.

I think melting completely depends on the wax that is in the warmer. If you make tarts with a container wax they melt quickly and throw very quick and for a long time but with a harder wax maybe it doesn't get hot enough to melt completely. Try the warmer with your container wax next time and see how it does. I have and have sold the 25, 40 & 60 watt lite bulb warmers, the ones with the heating element like the Jackel and the jar warmers with the heating bottom and the side ones. The lite bulbs are preferred so much more than any others. They are pretty, like you said and make a great nite lite. Just like a low watt lamp, I leave it on all the time but then I tell my customers I have an unlimitted supply of tarts and they don't, so turn it off when your not home.