Caution for fundraiser samples

LisaW

This is the first time I've done a fundraiser in July/August and needless to say using soy wax in Texas I need to put some type of note about not leaving the samples in the heat or sunlight. Trying to come up with the right way to word it.

Any ideas?

That's cute, but I was thinking something along the lines of:

Soy Wax has a low melt point. Please keep samples out of heat and sunlight to avoid samples melting.

I guess I'll just use that.

it might help to be specific ~ the general public might not be used to the phrase "low melt point". If you said "this wax will begin to melt at 98 degrees and will liquify at 110 degrees" (both numbers just examples, not really saying those are the correct points) people may better understand to keep the samples out of the sun, out of the unattended vehicle, etc.

For my soy stuff (in TX as well), I simply state "To avoid product melting, do not leave in direct sunlight, automobiles or expose to high temperatures."

If you feel you need further explaination you can say "......expose to temps above 70 or 75 degrees." I say this as most homes in TX have AC and the AC is set between those numbers so in those ranges most items won't melt.