Looking for a Cp Soap Wholesaler

CSAS

Hi Everyone

I am currently in need of a supplier for CP soaps. I used to purchase from Brenda, Briar Lane Soaps, but she has set that side of her business aside for awhile.

I make MP soaps and Soy Candles, but I just do not have the time to learn how to create CP soap right now. I would rather leave that to the experts-you!!

Here is what I am looking for.

Hopefully, someone in Michigan. We have most of our handmade items, made in Michigan. I will consider others, if the quality is excellent.

CP Soaps that are about 5 oz in size and made from a flat mold, rather than a loaf mold. (if that makes sense)

I would like for the soaps to lather nicely and be on the harder side.

If anyone is interested, please email me or call. If you have a website for me to look at, please send that.

I own a gift store in Wyandotte, Michigan. Candles Soaps & Stuff

My email is candlessoapsandstuff @ wowway.com

Our phone number is 734-225-4420

Thank You

Tracy

Candles Soaps & Stuff

Thank You and Good Luck

Search for the perfect place. Don't settle for the first building you see. Everything happens for a reason, remember that when things don't go perfectly. That's fate telling you to stop and think. If you follow your heart, you'll find your shop.

Thanks