Baby's breath F.O.

cocopop

Does anyone have any, know where to get any, or know how to blend it? I smelt a candle of Baby's Breath at a flea market yesterday and really liked it. I haven't ran across any so I asked the people where they ordered the scent from and they asked if I was a candle maker. I said yes, and they told me they don't share that info. I thought [how rude], I would have told you, but ANYWAY, I want it K? Ha! I would like to at least try to blend it intill I can find it. Any info? tia.

Well I value everyone's thoughts, but I wasn't asking for anyone's secret's. The F.O. is sold at a couple places. I simply was looking for some and have now found some. It's sold in some store's. I've had other people ask me the same question before and I never thought anything of it. I would never dream of stepping on anyone's toes. I just simply liked the scent. I admire your loyalty to other candle makers, which I feel very sure I am also, even though you misunderstood. Thanks!

Obviously, everyone has different opinions, since this topic comes up fairly frequently. I think the point was that you need to consider how another person may feel about giving up that information. It never hurts to ask. I know people that refuse to tell anyone their food recipes or where they buy clothes ... kinda wiggy to me, but hey, that's their deal.

I'm happy to share all kinds of info here, but less receptive when it's a question from direct competition in my backyard. Another thing to consider, you asked a question that no regular customer would usually ask. So, you may have come off as being deceptive to that person. I would have introduced myself as a fellow candlemaker, talked shop to break the ice & then politely asked if they would be willing to share the supplier w/ me. If they say no, then so be it, but at least it doesn't seem like you're trying to be sneaky. This is why a lot of people rename their scents. I'm not saying anyone is right or wrong, just offering the flip side.

Susan.