3 batches

Scented

Thinking I should quit playing with the mica. :tongue2:

We shot for three batches today found that two of them moved quickly, but only at the start. Again, I need to remember to go full water on something I haven't worked with before, but had I, we would have been overfilling molds.

This one's Flicker's Apple Jack Peel. Now it accelerated, but with the water discount, maybe it wouldn't have. Was poured at a medium trace and used some antique red mica (which turns purple, but thought the batch needed something.)

[ATTACH]15861[/ATTACH]

Southern Soaper's Cranberry Orange Marmalade. We kept trying to get this one to hurry up, even with a 30 water discount and it just took it's sweet time while the red and purple set up. The sparkles come from the purple pop.

[ATTACH]15863[/ATTACH]

Peak's Citrus Cranberry. Not really like the COM that we can tell early on. This one moved, which I appreciated. Dusted with bronze mica and the streaks are the antique red. Will see what happens.

[ATTACH]15862[/ATTACH]

post-23-139458448155_thumb.jpg

post-23-139458448158_thumb.jpg

post-23-13945844816_thumb.jpg

Thanks! Hope to be able to do some cutting tonight.

The first two batches have TD in them so will be interesting to see if I used it correctly and if it even works lol. Both were supposed to turn brown. I used Southern Soaper's oil/water soluable at 1/4 tsp per pound, but really only put 1/2 tsp in the batches.